Dean Fisher’s Dordogne Valley Workshop Information
- This will be a week long, intensive landscape painting workshop based in this magnificent chateau adjacent to the town of La Roque Gaggeac in the Dordogne Valley in an absolutely mesmerizing setting which is perfectly suited for the plein air painter. Without a doubt there is subject matter here for ten lifetimes!
- With a minimum of eight hours of personalized instruction daily coupled with full days of hands on painting.
- There will be three exceptional, chef-prepared meals given daily, paired with fine regional wines.
- There will be two or three after dinner portrait drawing and painting sessions for the students wishing to study figure painting with me.
- Please see the testimonials page (linked here) from former students to read firsthand accounts of their experience working with me at this location.
There are two sessions–registration for your desired week is based on availability and registration is on a first come first serve basis.
September 15th-23rd and September 23rd-October 1st, 2018
Each includes an arrival and departure day along with seven full days of art instruction and meals while residing at the chateau.